Alio the Woodcutter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug with terrain in a level I've created with Planter version 1.0.2

3 posters

Go down

Bug with terrain in a level I've created with Planter version 1.0.2 Empty Bug with terrain in a level I've created with Planter version 1.0.2

Post  snow_mani Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:34 am

I have been playing around with Planter. Just trying it out before I get down to the difficult task of creating some levels that other people might want to actually play (it's harder than it looks!).

I created a level of sorts. Nothing difficult. Just playing around with the placement of Alio and his truck. I then saved the level and tried it out. Everything was OK until I went back to the level to continue editing. Some of the water terrain had stayed changed to dry river bed. So I closed Planter and then re-started the app. And the river terrain is still not correct. Also Alio's starting position is not where he should be. He should be standing by his truck. Here is a screen image. This is what I see now when I start the level:
Bug with terrain in a level I've created with Planter version 1.0.2 Alio_p11

snow_mani

Back to top Go down

Bug with terrain in a level I've created with Planter version 1.0.2 Empty Alio's position

Post  goloops Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:13 pm

I also have a level editor, but i haven't encounter the dry river problems like yours. I think Alio's initial position will remain where you left him when you start in editing mode. so its advisable to take Alio back to his truck again before you start editing. bounce hope that helps.Very Happy

goloops

Back to top Go down

Bug with terrain in a level I've created with Planter version 1.0.2 Empty Re: Bug with terrain in a level I've created with Planter version 1.0.2

Post  goloops Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 pm

By the way, I play Alio on an ipod touch.

goloops

Back to top Go down

Bug with terrain in a level I've created with Planter version 1.0.2 Empty Re: Bug with terrain in a level I've created with Planter version 1.0.2

Post  Admin Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 am

snow_mani wrote:I have been playing around with Planter. Just trying it out before I get down to the difficult task of creating some levels that other people might want to actually play (it's harder than it looks!).

I created a level of sorts. Nothing difficult. Just playing around with the placement of Alio and his truck. I then saved the level and tried it out. Everything was OK until I went back to the level to continue editing. Some of the water terrain had stayed changed to dry river bed. So I closed Planter and then re-started the app. And the river terrain is still not correct. Also Alio's starting position is not where he should be. He should be standing by his truck. Here is a screen image. This is what I see now when I start the level:

make sure the direction of all river tiles are correct.

Admin
Admin

http://www.aliowoodcutter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down